First Time Ordering?
Follow these steps to create your profile:
Step 1: Click the “Place your Order for Tuesday Month/Date Delivery Here” link.
Step 2: Choose your desired Meals & Extras.
Step 3: At Checkout:
- Enter or Select your Contact & Delivery Address information.
- Choose “Later” under “Choose a Time”. Ignore the time, leave it at what it autofills to, because we only deliver on Tuesday afternoon.
- If you are paying with Check, select “Cash”. (Sorry, the system does not let us add a Check option).
- If you are paying with Card, select “Call back & take CC details via phone.” (Sorry, this system does not record card information) For first time orders, please call us at 804-651-7281 and we’ll keep your card info for future orders.
- Use the comments section for any specific delivery instructions.
Step 4: Click “Place Order Now” and you are done!
You will receive a notification when we accept your order.
You will receive a Final Confirmation email on Friday. Should anything change, let us know immediately.
If you have any questions, please email us at WELLFED@EGOURMETRVA.COM
List of our upcoming April Well Fed menus
Meal 1 : Garlic Ginger Flank Steak, Wasabi Mashed Potatoes, Sauteed Vegetables (GF)
Meal 2 : Italian Chicken Spiedini, Roasted garlic and tomato white bean ragout, Roasted Broccoli with lemon zest and shaved Parmesan (GF)
Oat Bars : Apple and Pear Butter oat bars
Soup : Curried Carrot Soup
Salad Bowl : Quinoa with cranberries, apricots and pumpkin seeds, pomegranate vinaigrette, baby kale, julienne vegetables
Fresh Fruit Salad : medley of fresh, seasonal fruit, may include melons, grapes, berries, pineapple, kiwi or mango
Oven Roasted Vegetables Medley : seasonal vegetables, tossed lightly with olive oil and a sprinkling of salt, roasted to perfection
Meal 1 : Chicken Fajita, Refried Beans, Mexican Cole Slaw and Flour Tortillas ( GF corn tortilla available, please specify)
Meal 2 : Grilled Herbed Pork Tenderloin with Chimichurri sauce, Quinoa Pilaf, and Roasted Asparagus and Mushrooms (GF)
Muffins : Orange Strawberry
Soup : Creamy Broccoli
Salad Bowl : Sesame brown rice salad with edamame, marinated cabbage, carrots, Sesame tamari dressing and crushed peanuts. Mixed baby greens, julienne vegetables
Fresh Fruit Salad : medley of fresh, seasonal fruit, may include melons, grapes, berries, pineapple, kiwi or mango.
Oven Roasted Vegetables Medley : seasonal vegetables, tossed lightly with olive oil and a sprinkling of salt, roasted to perfection.