Attention - November 2019!
Our Well Fed Pickup Location has changed to
6010-B North Crestwood Ave, RVA, 23230
Click above for digital copy and/or to print
First Time Ordering?
Follow these steps to create your profile:
Step 1: Click the “Place your Order for Tuesday Month/Date Delivery Here” link.
Step 2: Choose your desired Meals & Extras.
Step 3: At Checkout:
- Enter or Select your Contact & Delivery Address information.
- Choose “Later” under “Choose a Time”. Ignore the time, leave it at what it autofills to, because we only deliver on Tuesday afternoon.
- If you are paying with Check, select “Cash”. (Sorry, the system does not let us add a Check option).
- If you are paying with Card, select “Call back & take CC details via phone.” (Sorry, this system does not record card information) For first time orders, please call us at 804-651-7281 and we’ll keep your card info for future orders.
- Use the comments section for any specific delivery instructions.
Step 4: Click “Place Order Now” and you are done!
You will receive a notification when we accept your order.
You will receive a Final Confirmation email on Friday. Should anything change, let us know immediately.
If you have any questions, please email us at WELLFED@EGOURMETRVA.COM
Preview the list of our upcoming September Well Fed menus
Nov 12 th
Meal 1 : Fisherman’s Stew : tender morsels of salmon, tuna/swordfish, cod, shrimp, mussels, fennel, carrots, potatoes and fresh herbs in white wine - tomato broth with a touch of saffron. Served with a hunk of Herb – Garlic Bread.
Meal 2 : Greek Lemon Garlic Chicken Breast, Tzatziki sauce, Rosemary Roasted Potatoes and Briam (Greek roasted veggies in tomato sauce).
Baked : Chocolate Rice Krispie
Soup : Apple – Rutabaga
Salad : Brown Rice Salad with Apples, Pomegranate Seeds, Dried Fig, Walnuts and Thyme, Cider Vinaigrette
Meal 1 : Chicken Fajita with Onions and Peppers, Seasoned Pinto Beans, Flour Tortilla, Salsa, Sour Cream and Shredded Cheeses (GF available with corn tortilla, please specify)
Meal 2 : Meatloaf with mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes, and green beans.
Baked : Glorious Morning Muffins
Soup : New England Clam Chowder
Salad : Quinoa with cranberries, apricots and pumpkin seeds, pomegranate vinaigrette, baby kale, julienne vegetables.
Nov 27th (delivering on Thanksgiving Wednesday)
We will deliver on Wednesday, Nov 27th.
Please place your TURKEY order by FRIDAY, NOV 15th midnight.
All other items are due on Friday, NOV 22nd.
- Ham and Swiss party rolls with Mustard Butter and Poppy Seed $36/dozen
- Smoky Pimento Cheese and Ritz crackers $18/lb
- Mini Crab Cakes with caper remoulade $27/dozen
- Oven roasted whole turkey, boned-in, 10-lb average, serves up to 12 $85
- Sliced oven roasted turkey breast $16/pound
Please specify Small or Large
Small serves 5 to 6 / Large serves 10 to 12.
- Baby Spinach salad with roasted butternut squash, craisins, pecans, and orange
vinaigrette $16 / $30
- Sauteed green beans with caramelized onions, peppers and toasted almonds $19 /$36
- Roasted Seasonal Vegetables with Rosemary and Olive Oil $19 / $36
- Southern Squash Casserole with Buttery Ritz Topping $19 / $36
- Creamy Corn Pudding $16 / $30
- Baked Mac and Cheese with Buttery Panko Bread Crumbs $16 / $30
- Fluffy mashed potatoes $16 / $30
- Williamsburg Sweet Potato Casserole (pineapple, brown sugar and cinnamon) $19 /$36
- Traditional Stuffing with Sausage and Sage $16 / $30
- Vegetarian Stuffing with Mushroom, Apple and Sage $16 / $30
- Turkey gravy (made-from-scratch gravy) $ 11.00/quart
- Orange Ginger Cranberry relish $10.00/pint
- Peppermint Bark Brownies $24/dozen
- Apple Pie Bars with Caramel Drizzle $24/dozen
- Candied Pecan Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars $24/dozen
Bulk delivery surcharge
Your normal delivery fee based on your distance, PLUS total weight:
Up to 10 lbs $10
11 to 20 lbs $25
21 to 30 lbs $35
31 to 50 $ 45
More than 50 lbs $75
Every Week Items:
Oven Roasted Vegetable Medley - seasonal vegetables tossed lightly with olive oil and a sprinkling of salt then roasted in the oven to perfection
Fresh Fruit Salad - a medley of fresh, seasonal fruit which may include berries, grapes, melons, pineapple, kiwi, or mango
Herb Seared Chicken Breast - a single 6oz chicken breast seasoned and seared just right
Herb Seared Salmon Filet - a single 6oz perfectly seasoned and seared salmon filet
Well Fed Pricing
1 meal for 4 is $48.09 ($44 pre tax)
1 meal for 2 is $29.51 ($27 pre tax)
Baked Goods are $8.20 per 6 piece ($7.50 pre tax)
Soup is $12.57 per quart ($11.50 pre tax)
Salad Bowl is $13.66 ($12.50 pre tax)
(Salad bowl serve 3 - 4 people as a side salad OR a 1 person entree salad)
+Salad Bowl Toppings: Herb Chicken Breast $6.56 ($6 pre tax), Seared Salmon filet $8.74 ($8 pre tax)
Fruit Salad is $12.57 per quart ($11.50 pre tax)
Roasted Vegetables $13.66 per quart ($12.50 pre tax)
$5, $8 or $10 delivery fee, depending on distance